Nov 11, 2013

MAKEUP LOOK | Galaxy Inspired Eyes

MAKEUP LOOK | Galaxy Inspired Eyes


Eyes: 
PRIME:
I applied Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I then applied MAC Layin Low Paintpot (creamy beige) on my entire lid area as a base - Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush. 

COLOR:
First to define/cut the outer lid/crease I used MAC Tealo Powerpoint Eye Pencil (matte teal). Sigma E17 Waterline Liner Brush
Then on top of that eyeliner I applied Illamasqua Burst Eyeshadow (matte teal) and MAC Teal Pigment (shimmery teal). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush + Hakuhodo J142 Eyeshadow Brush
Above the teal I added Sugarpill Buttercupcake Eyeshadow (matte yellow). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush + Hakuhodo J142 Eyeshadow Brush
On the lid I used MAC Pure White Chromagraphic Pencil (creamy white) topped with Sugarpill Tako Eyeshadow (matte white). Sigma E17 Waterline Liner Brush
For the inner lid I used MAC Smolder Eye Kohl Pencil (matte black) topped with MUFE #92 Eyeshadow. Sigma E17 Waterline Liner Brush
For the middle of the lid I used MAC Marine Ultra Pigment (matte blue) and MUFE #75 Eyeshadow (matte bright pink). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush 
Then on the inner lid I applied MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow (matte vanilla). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush + Hakuhodo J142 Eyeshadow Brush
I used BareMinerals All-Over Face Color in Clear Radiance (sheer translucent glow) for my highlight. MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
For my lower lashline I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Deep End (shimmery teal) topped with Urban Decay Deep End Eyeshadow (shimmery teal) and MAC Marine Ultra Pigment (matte blue). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush 

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with Anastasia Brow Pencil in Brunette (matte brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
For my lower waterline I used L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner 24H (matte black). Sigma E05 Eyeliner Brush
I used Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara for my lashes and added Beauty Sense Style 136 Eyelashes for effect. Duo Lash Adhesive.




Lips: 
POLISH:
I used Shiseido PK327 Perfect Rouge Sheer Lip Color and Shiseido PK331 Perfect Rouge Lipstick  for my lips.



Face: 
FINISH:
I moisturized my face with Thomas Roth Clini-Matte All Day Oil-Control SPF 20 - hands.
I then primed my skin with Guerlain L'or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold Make-up Base
- hands.
I used Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation SPF 20 in Shade 24 - Sigma Round Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder - MUFE Foundation Kabuki Brush.

I used NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer in Caramel - Sonia Kashuk Pointed Foundation Brush + Beautyblender® - under my eyes.

For my cheeks I used MAC Coygirl Blush (matte lavender) - Hakuhoko J5521 Blush Brush. I used MUFE #1 Sculpting Kit (matte bronze) for my contour - Hakuhodo 210 Blush Brush.






2 comments:

  1. You are so talented, your precision is amazing gorgeous look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great text. I like your web design also. continue your good work.

    jeux de mario

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>