Oct 1, 2013

MAKEUP LOOK | Fall Cranberry LOOK

MAKEUP LOOK | Fall Cranberry LOOK 


Eyes: 
PRIME:
I applied Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I then applied MAC Paint in Deep Shadow (creamy burgundy) on my entire lid area as a base - MAC 242 Small Shader Brush. 

COLOR:
On the inner corner I applied STILA Stay All Day 3D Wet-to-Set Eye Shadow Trio in Desert Sunset (shimmery bronze). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
For the middle of the lid  I used STILA Stay All Day 3D Wet-to-Set Eye Shadow Trio in Desert Sunset (satin burgundy). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
On top of that I applied Lisi Crimrose Rose Eyeshadow (shimmery cranberry). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
For the outer lid and crease area and upper lashline I used Black Opal Jewelous Fervor Eyeshadow Duo (deep burgundy w/ sparkle). Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush + MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
For the highlight under my brow I used MAC Wild By Nature Eyeshadow (matte warm beige). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
On my lower lashline I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Psychedelic Sister (shimmery purple) topped with Black Opal Jewelous Fervor Eyeshadow Duo (deep burgundy w/ sparkle). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush + Sigma E36 Blending Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with Anastasia Brow Pencil in Brunette (matte brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
For my lower waterline I used L'Oreal HiP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner (matte black). Sigma E05 Eyeliner Brush 
I used Too Faced Cobra Mascara for my lashes and added Eylure Naturalites 100 Eyelashes for effect. Duo Lash Adhesive.



Lips (DARK): 
POLISH:
I lined my lips with MAC Nightmoth Lip Pencil (creamy burgundy). Then I used NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Train Bleu (matte burgundy) for my lips.


Lips (NUDE): 
POLISH:
I lined my lips with MAC Cork Lip Pencil (creamy nude). Then I used MAC Brave New Bronze Lipstick (creamy peachy nude) for my lips.



Face: 
FINISH:
I primed my skin with Anthony Logistics For Men Instant Fix Oil Control - hands. I used Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H in 460 Suede W - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with BareMinerals READY™ SPF 15 Touch Up Veil in Tinted - face puff.

I used NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer in Caramel - Stila One Step Complexion Brush #33
Brush - under my eyes set with Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light- powder puff.

For my cheeks I used MAC Tea Petal Cremeblend Blush (creamy rose) - Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I used MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit (matte bronze) for my contour - Sigma F84 Angled kabuki Brush.






1 comment:

  1. You look absolutely stunning! The top looks amazing on yoU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>