Feb 10, 2013

MAKEUP LOOK & TUTORIAL | Swarovski Crystal Eyeliner

MAKEUP LOOK & TUTORIAL | Swarovski Crystal Eyeliner




Eyes:
PRIME:
I applied NARS Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone - fingersI then applied MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC35 under my brow - Bare Escentuals Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush. 
For my primary base and to even out the color on my eyelids I used Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Tan on my entire lid and on my browbone area - Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush. 

COLOR:
On the crease area I applied MAC Wild By Nature Eyeshadow (matte camel). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
For the entire lid I applied Laura Mercier Deep Night Eyeshadow - from the Artist's For Eyes Palette (matte deep navy)MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush + Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush
For highlight under my brow I used Urban Decay ABC Gum Eyeshadow (matte beige). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil in Brunette and Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Ebony (matte brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
For my my lower lashline and waterline I used MAC Indigo Eyeliner (deep blue/teal).
For the crystals I used Create Your Style with Swarovski Elements and applied them with Duo Lash Adhesive.
To further define the eyeliner I used MAC Platinum Pigment (metallic platinum) with Illamasqua Sealing Gel. Sigma E11 Eyeliner Brush
I used L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Sense Style #212 Eyelashes for effect. Duo Lash Adhesive






Lips: 
POLISH:
I applied Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick in RD732 Blush (matte pinky nude) topped with MAC Sock Hop Lipglass (creamy orange).


Face: 
FINISH:
I primed my skin with Anthony Logistics For Men Instant Fix Oil Control and Philosophy Turbo Boost C Powder hands. I used Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H in 460 Suede W - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with BareMinerals READY™ SPF 15 Touch Up Veil in Tinted - face puff.

I used Tarte Smooth Operator™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer in Tan - Sonia Kashuk® Core Tools Synthetic Pointed Foundation Brush - under my eyes set with Ben Nye Banana Powder - Beauty Blender Sponge.

I used MAC Modern Mandarin Blush (satin peach orange) and NARS Taj Mahal Blush (shimmery golden orange) for my cheeks - Cozzette S130 Brush and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour - Sigma Angled Kabuki Brush.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>