Jan 24, 2012

'Violet Fringes' Look

'Violet Fringes' Look


Hey my loves. Been a while huh? Hahahahaaaa. I am beginning to sound like a broken record. I haven't been wearing too much makeup lately...for whatever reason...taking a makeup-vacation I suppose...or just straight up lazy. Doesn't winter make you hibernate anyway? 

Anywho I decided to go with a different spin on my makeup. I'm going to colored lashes for a semi cut-crease. It's not something I ever really do too often so I hope you like it. (Don't mind the wet hair...LOL)


Eyes: 
PRIME:
I applied Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I then applied MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW35 under my brow and on my browbone area - Bare Escentuals Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush. I then applied MAC Layin Low Paintpot (creamy beige) all over my lid up to the brow bone as my primary base  - Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush.

COLOR:
For the entire lid and browbone area I applied MAC Wild By Nature Eyeshadow (matte camel). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
For the outer cut-crease I applied MAC Indian Ink Shadow (matte deep purple) topped with MUFE #92 Eyeshadow (matte brilliant purple). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush + MAC 217 Blending Brush
For highlight under my brow I used Magnolia Makeup Buff Pigment (matte ivory). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
On the lower lashline I applied Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in #83 (deep purple). Cozzette D200 Pencil Definer Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my lower waterline with Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in #83 (deep purple). MAC 263 Small Angle Brush 
I used Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara in Amethyst for my lashes and added Ardell Star Lashes in I ♥ Zach (violet) for effect. Duo Lash Adhesive



Lips: 
POLISH:
For my lips I used Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in #380 Vintage Pink (creamy purple pink) topped with Anastasia Hydrafull Gloss in Guava (shimmery light pink).



Face: 
FINISH:
I primed my skin with Boscia Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel - hands. I used Chanel Perfection Lumière Long-Wear Flawless Fluid Makeup in 54 Beige Ambré - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Dark - face puff.

I used Tarte Smooth Operator™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer - fingers - under my eyes set with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Medium Deep - face puff

I used Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed (satin nude) for my cheeks - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour - Sigma Angled Kabuki Brush.





7 comments:

  1. this is beautiful, the purple lashes aren't too much either.

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I also like the creative names you give to these looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colourful lashes with the cut crease, your looks are always so unique love...

    Oh, I'm coming to NYC again...let's try to catch up this time, lol! I'll be there this Friday evening and will leave sunday morning (i know not too long). But it'd be great if we could link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, love the purple lashes, this gives me ideas. Pls, pls, pls, can u do a review and looks on the 120 4th edition palette. The difference with this palette is that it is all shimmer and very pigmented, it is the best 120 palette i have used so far. This is the site http://www.bhcosmetics.com/products/eyes/120-Color-Eyeshadow-Palette-4th-Edition/
    Please check it out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome lashes. Although they are colored, they still manage to be subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love cut crease AND colored lashes: we definitely want a video tutorial for this one, yep !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>