Aug 16, 2011

I'm Still HERE!!! I PROMISE!!!!

I'm Still HERE!!! I PROMISE!!!!

I have been really busy with work and traveling every week so I have not able to update the blog or YouTube channel at all. : (

I promise I didn't not give up blogging or making videos...just can't find the time (I barely sleep much less). I will be back soon and I hope to pop in this weekend for a video and a few posts. I have so much to share and review and do....I hope I find the time. I miss you ALL! Thanks for all the support and patience! Hugs and Kisses!!!!

P.S. I got all your messages and feel honored that you guys are even thinking about me : ). Please don't worry...I am safe and in one piece although a bit scatterbrained right now!

1 comment:

  1. Tina, I have missed you and I'm glad to know you're safe and well! Looking forward to the upcoming posts & videos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>