Jul 8, 2011

'Blue Sheen' Look

'Blue Sheen' Look

Another Semi Precious inspired look...simply because I think these eyeshadows need some love. : ) Also, my hair is seriously bright cherry red right now because I touched up the roots (well all over really) and lo and behold hot tamale red was upon my head. LOL! Anyway...Happy Friday to all!


Eyes: 
PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudgeproof Eye Shadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (creamy beige) all over my lid and slightly into the crease as my primary base. Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush

COLOR:
On the inner lid and tearduct area I used MAC A Wish Come True Eyeshadow (frosty light pink). MAC 239 Shader Brush
 For the lid I used MAC Blue Sheen Mineralize Eyeshadow (shimmery dark blue w/ pearl) applied wet with MAC Mixing Medium. MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
On the outer lid and crease I used NARS China Blue Eyeshadow (matte navy blue). Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush
For blending I used MAC Wild By Nature Eyeshadow (matte camel). Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush
For highlight I used Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All Over Face Color (shimmery light pink). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush 
On the lower lashline I applied and smudged Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Covet (shimmery green). Cozzette Eyebrow/Mini Shader D230 Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Strut and MAC Embark Eyeshadow (matte reddened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Crème Eyeliner in Black. MAC 263 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma Eye Liner - E05 Brush
I used Smashbox Lash DNA Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Sense Vibrant Eyelashes for effect.


Lips:
POLISH:
For my lips I used Clé de Peau Beauté Extra Silky Lipstick in #109 (creamy pink).



Face:
FINISH:
I primed my skin with Inglot Under Makeup Base. I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Skinfinish Natural in Dark - Sigma Round Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush. I used MUFE #12 Full Cover Concealer - Cozzette P350 Cylinder Concealer Brush - under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage -
Cozzette S150 Cylinder Setting Brush.

I used Sleek MakeUp Blush in Life's A Peach (matte peach) for my cheeks - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour -
Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush.




8 comments:

  1. You have the prettiest eye brows ever!!! Love the look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue sheen look paired up with the red hair, i am loving, loving it. I just did my hair which is also red, not cherry red like yours though :) (ur hair is gorgeous). I think i'm gonna do me a blue eyeshadow smoky look cos i'm inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the contrast of the smokey blue eyes with the red hair Tina. You look fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous makeup and I love your hair colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how everything is SO clean & crisp! Beautiful eyes & that lippie is amazing on you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loveeee this look! The hair is super awesome girl!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>