Jan 24, 2011

Quick and Simple - Double Liner Look

Quick and Simple - Double Liner Look

On days that I barely wear makeup, such as today, I tend to go for a plain face...and sometimes I spice it up with a colorful liner.

This is a really simple look that would be perfect for those of us who want to try a little color without being over the top.


Eyes: 

PRIME:
I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer all over my lid up to the brow bone.

BROWS: My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Bourjois Electric Blue Clubbing Eyeliner (vivid blue) and MAC Classic Cream Liquidlast liner (white gold).
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Stila #28 Smudge Pot Brush
I used Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara for my lashes.

Lips:

For my lips I used MAC Lip Conditioner.

Face:
FINISH:

I primed my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion. I used MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC45 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used MUFE #12 and #14 Full Cover Concealer - Fingers : ) under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage - Beauty Blender Sponge.

10 comments:

  1. pretty as always, i love how your hair is always perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks luv! U should have seen me using hand lotion to tame my frizzes! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really really like this!! it reminds me that I need some colored eyeliners..any chance you could do a quick tutorial on it?

    http://icosmeticrn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the idea! nice and beautiful for simple days...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww you look so beautiful with just simple eyeliner <3 Great idea for a simple look, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Simple and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute! Now if I could only put liner on properly...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very light n' gorgeous, I'd loved to try that with a green and gold

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Jess. I will see what i can do. There is not much to it though...just a double line. LOL.

    Thanks Tysh!

    Thx Marcelinha. It's simple but still a little sassy :)

    Thanks Saadeh. It's my easy no makeup look...with makeup...LOL!

    Thanks so much Bflybeauty.

    Fair honey that took some time to get right. Double lining is not that easy at all. :)

    Thanks diva. Green and gold sounds divine...*stealing idea*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>