Feb 8, 2010

'Clear Sky Blue' Look

'Clear Sky Blue' Look

Another ode to mattes....


 

Eyes:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC Layin Low Paintpot as a base on my lid and into my crease.

On the inner lid, I applied MAC Pure White Pigment followed by MAC Clear Sky Blue Pigment on the middle of my lid. Next I used MAC Hi-Def Cyan Pigment on the outer lid, in the crease and up to the brow bone. Staying in the crease, I applied MAC Marine Ultra Pigment.

To slightly deepen the outer V, I used NARS China Blue Eyeshadow. For my highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow.

I lined my upper lashline and waterline with black gel eyeliner and applied NARS China Blue Eyeshadow on the outer lower lashline.


FULL FACE PICS........



1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>